|Shipping:||This online store ships to Australia. You may want to check out the store website for more information on shipping.|
|Specials:||Shop storewide now and save 20% in every department with code NEW2012. Resolve to make it a beautiful new year.|
Share or Ask
Like this product but not sure if you should buy it? Ask your friends for their opinions.
Formulated with an optimized acid combination of 2% Phloretin, 10% Vitamin C and 0.5% Ferulic Acid, Phloretin CF Gel protects skin from the range of reactive molecules known to cause DNA mutations and damage among the integral cell types. As supported by clinical studies, the addition of the Phloretin molecule enhances the efficacy of Vitamin C and Ferulic Acid for increased synergy while regulating pigment production. This trusted antioxidant trio also accelerates cell turnover and stimulates collagen synthesis to boost skin's structure for a firmer, brighter complexion.
Until now, as proven by the Duke antioxidant patent, only a serum delivered Vitamin C into skin for maximum penetration and efficacy. Phloretin CF Gel defies the boundaries of gel formulations using a state-of-the-art gelifier that meets the strict parameters of the Duke patent. Formulated at a low pH, this breakthrough gel technology consists of an open matrix delivery system that allows pure actives to remain in solution for optimal, targeted penetration.
Used daily, this preventive and corrective treatment provides broad-range photoprotection and conquers damage at every level of skin. Controlled penetration and a soft, comforting finish make Phloretin CF gel ideal for sensitive, combination and normal skin types while also satisfying those who prefer a gel texture.
- Patent-pending gel delivery system suspends high concentrations of actives in solution at an acidic pH for maximum effectiveness.
- Open matrix formulation enables actives to freely penetrate skin in a controlled manner for maximum bioavailability.
- Gel network remains on the surface of the skin, reinforcing the skin's barrier.
- Prevents premature signs of aging and corrects existing photodamage, especially age spots and laxity.
- Divides and conquers the range of reactive oxygen species (ROS) throughout the skin.
- Facilitates cellular repair and maintains cell diversity.
- Reconstructs the skin’s support structure.
- Boosts skin's natural immunity against DNA impairment to preserve cellular integrity and help prevent serious skin conditions like skin cancer.
- Provides significantly better results than any one antioxidant alone.