|Shipping:||This online store ships to Australia. You may want to check out the store website for more information on shipping.|
|Specials:||Check out the store website for season specials and online deals.|
Share or Ask
Like this product but not sure if you should buy it? Ask your friends for their opinions.
La Sportiva designed every inch of the Testarossa Vibram XS Grip2 Climbing Shoe to give you an edge on hard sport routes. The aggressive shape includes a down-turned toe to keep you glued to super steep pitches, and the full-length laces ensure a precise fit.
- Aggressive shape for superior performance on the most technical routes
- Dual-material upper uses a combination of Lorica (doesn't stretch) and leather (does stretch) in a specific bi-lateral stretch pattern for edging
- Vibram XS Grip2 for serious edging performance, smearing performance, and durability
- 3D cupped hytrel midsole under the toes flows into the high-tension figure-eight rand to help with overall grab
- Full-length laces ensure a precise fit
Have a rifle through the outlet page of Backcountry’s catalogue for some bargains from The North Face, Billabong, Quiksilver, Puma plus discounted and end-of-season deals on all camping and hiking equipment.