|Shipping:||This online store ships to Australia. You may want to check out the store website for more information on shipping.|
|Specials:||List: $838.80 Save 21% $180.00; $20 Off purchase of $99 or $50 off purchase of $299 or $100 Off purchase of $599 or more* at Guitar Center! Enter the code "BIRTHDAY20" into your online shopping cart at checkout|
Share or Ask
Like this product but not sure if you should buy it? Ask your friends for their opinions.
- A resonator back provides more projection of sound in the Goodtime 2. It's made here in the USA, at the Deering shop with the same tooling used to make the top of the line banjos. Greg Deering designed the Goodtime banjos because there were no low priced banjos of enough quality for people to actually learn on without difficulty or giving up. He remembers what it was like to want a good banjo and not be able to afford one, so his gift to others is the Goodtime banjo line.
- Designed for success, the Goodtime banjos are the lowest priced American made banjos. They are so good many professionals have recorded with Goodtime banjos. The Goodtime 2 weighs 6 lbs, about the weight of a guitar. The Goodtime 2 has a natural blond maple satin finish to protect it. If you want a great low priced bluegrass banjo for travel and leisure that plays correctly and is durable, this is the best buy on the market!
- For a punchy, hard-driving bluegrass tone, the Deering Goodtime 2 Banjo uses a rock maple neck and resonator, and a birch and maple rim. The slender and fast-playing neck with all geared tuners creates a banjo that is easy to tune, to maintain and to play. Standard 11" head. The Goodtime 2 Banjo is handmade in the USA.
- Has a bright sound of maple that projects well.
- Easy to play with clarity of note separation.
G,D,G,B,D in standard G tuning.
- Can easily be tuned in other tunings as well.
- Comes with light gauge strings.
- Can also be played with medium gauge strings.